Thursday, February 19, 2009

The following 'responses' to "What do you know about hardware and software?" Along with: "What are your expectations?" (our '1st' post)

kara.m
I've never used a Mac before, so all of my knowledge is on PC.  I've played with most of the Adobe Suites programs, but I am most comfortable with Illustrator and Photoshop [along with paint and other Office programs].  Home and school is where I use the Dell PC's.  I only know the basics of hardware: keyboard, mouse, scanner, etc.  The only expectations I have are learning the basics of animation.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to hear that you are at least 'familiar' with the Adobe product line and 'playing' is never going to be discouraged. We'll certainly cover the 'basics' as you'll need this vocabulary to go further with your own studies after this class has ended. Alex

    ReplyDelete