- What is animation? Use: Keyframes / movement in time / 24 vs. 30fps / layers
- What is content vs. context? – identify using a specific example of each or together.
- When is Flash used? (or/add) How is it different from Photoshop or After Effects?
- Identify the following items: timeline, storyboard (what makes these items different? Hint: Title this, "The process of Planning vs. Execution")
- Tools (Identify on a handout) these 7 'basic' tools - indicating their function:
Friday, February 20, 2009
Note to Students: In our 'classes' we (eventually) develop 'understanding' in our capacity to 'share' with others. You are developing this understanding through (formative) labs/exercises and the discussions we are 'sharing' with each other (both in class and online through blogs). As a 'final' to this class, along with 'uploading' your work to YouTube.com - I am encouraging your 'understanding' (sharing with others) the following response questions.
Final questions, ‘subjective and substantiative’
(A Summative Evaluation – students should post this by last class).
Prepare (and post) your answers in time for the Open House (4/2/09). There is no such thing as a 'wrong' answer (subjective) as long as you can effectively support (substantiate) it.